Worn out topic....Sunshine...I need some positive reviews please!

My husband and I were on the Sunshine when it was Destiny. His first cruise ever, my third. We loved it! Did a S. Caribbean and thought the size of the ship was perfect. Everything was easy to find and the ship was kept very clean. Food was excellent. We had a blast!

I personally find a lot of Carnival's decor to be rather garish, but fun. So far I haven't been on a ship I haven't enjoyed. Looking forward to the Dream in 25 days. That will be my biggest ship yet.

Ignore the naysayers and enjoy your cruise and each ship as a unique opportunity to hit the open seas!!! :D

we just sailed on Sunshine for 7 days on Jan 10-17 of 2015 ..no complaints excellent time great ship. some guy got sick and we had to head back to Nassau to drop him and his wife off so we didn't get to go to Grand turk lots of people were mad but I didn't care, we had two days in a row at sea instead. Hey we were on a ship, we weren't all sick, there was no fire, the poor man is still alive....just go with the waves and make the best of it...the ship itself was fantastic...

We sailed the Sunshine in October and enjoyed her. Very pretty, up to date decor. No bad odors or buckets, leaks etc. The food good, the rooms beautiful (we had an aft balcony), room stewards and dining staff all very friendly. The one and only issue we had were some areas of the ship being very warm at times and a bit crowded (but we still enjoyed it very much). Ignore all the complainers as I'm sure you will have a great time. PS - serenity area and pool are beautiful. Go early to grab a seat, relax and enjoy!

I have pics.

Me 😊

I just got off the Sunshine on Saturday. To each their own, but I personally wouldn't sail her again. Now, I didn't come here to rain on your parade. I came to say that just because we wouldn't do it again doesn't mean we didn't have a good time! Vacation is what you make of it and if you have a good attitude you'll have a great vacation. Ignore the naysayers, every ship is a mixed bag in my experience. You'll have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

My family sailed Sunshine last May and had the best time! The service was wonderful, food was good, no weird smells or buckets, room was beautiful. It was our first Carnival cruise. We had sailed Disney before so I was worried we might see a big difference. Our kids actually enjoyed the Carnival experience more! Go have a great time. 😀

Sent from my iPad using Forums