Ultimate Dining & Reflection

kasowell2

We are looking to buy the Ultimate Dining package on our next Reflection cruise. Where do you go on the ship to purchase this? I know you have to purchase it the first day and it is limited so I don't want to waste time trying to find the right place.

Immediately after you board there usually is a table set up for purchasing nights in the up scale restaurants. At this table you can purchase the Ultimate Dining Package.

YOU are correct about only a small number of these packages being available and the number varies from cruise to cruise so board early and immediately go to the sales table. Cruise before last we boarded relatively early and immediately purchased this package. An hour later friends of ours boarded and wanted to buy this package but by then they had stopped selling them.

We think that the Ultimate Dining Package is a really great bargain. Hope that you get it and enjoy it as much as we did.

:)

Edited by Pilot70D

We had the ultimate dining package last week on cruise on the Reflection. The minute we walked on board there was a table set up to the left selling dining packages. We signed up right there and made all of our reservations within 10 minutes! It was super easy! You will really enjoy having the dining package:)

We bought the 5-night dining package for our cruise coming up in a week about 2 months ago. It was about $125 per person. We are booked in Tuscan night one and then we pick the nights we go to Lawn Club, Qsine, and Murano. Then we decide which one we want to repeat.

Hoping they will let us purchase one more night for a discount once on board.

We don't plan to eat on the San Juan night because we want to eat in San Juan.

Thanks I was thinking you had to go to Murano to set this up. We plan on being there about 10:00 am so we can be one of the first to board. We've sailed Aqua all the other times but this time we are sailing Concierge and putting the extra money toward the ultimate dining package especially since we like Bistro on 5 so much.

We are looking to buy the Ultimate Dining package on our next Reflection cruise. Where do you go on the ship to purchase this? I know you have to purchase it the first day and it is limited so I don't want to waste time trying to find the right place.

Hi,:) I purchased this package back in November on Reflection and there

were a couple of waiters on deck 5 (near Bistro on 5) that were

set up to take your reservations/money, etc.....Very easy to spot

them and I bought mine from them....no waste of time:);)