Hotel pre & post cruise

We will be in Copenhagen this summer (August 2015) for a Baltics Capitals cruise on the NCL Star. I am wondering about hotels pre and post cruise.

First off, a bit about our group

We are travelling with 13 people and will need 7 hotel rooms. In some rooms we will need 2 beds and in others 1 king sized bed is preferred.

Pre-cruise we will be arriving about noon from on overseas flight. We do not plan to do much sightseeing but will just want somewhere comfortable, safe, air-conditioned where we can hopefully check in early. As well, in our group is my 75 year old mother who is in a wheelchair. She cannot do stairs so there must be an elevator. She does not need a specially equipped room, just a room that can be accessed with her in her wheelchair. Her wheelchair is collapsible. It would be great to be somewhere that those who want to go out for a walk could while others could just rest. A hotel with a restaurant would be necessary or one very close by. I know my mom will be too exhausted after our very long flight.

Transportation to and from the airport and cruise port will be booked privately. We will not be using any public transportation not only because of my mother but because of other seniors in our group.

Post Cruise Hotel.

We will arrive back in Copenhagen about 8am and are not leaving until noon the next day. One this day we would like to come from the port to a hotel and drop our luggage and then do some sightseeing. This may be a private tour etc. This is another thing on my to-do list lol. But right now I am wondering what a good area or hotel would be for this part of our stay. Again it needs to meet the needs outlined above.

If anyone has any suggestions for either of these stays (maybe the same hotel will work for both?) I would really appreciate any information.

We usually stay in Marriot Hotels and I have read info about the Copenhagen Marriot Hotel or the AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen but haven't read much about those particular hotels on here.

Thanks again in advance for any information.

The Hilton is right at the airport and would work well for precruise. For the post cruise it would work but require a short metro ride to sightsee. The Marriott is in town along with many other choices.