Frustrated with Carnival rep

rockraiders

I am booked on Breeze in an inside Cloud 9 Spa cabin. I called to upgrade to a Cloud 9 Spa balcony. Deck 11 has Cloud 9 Spa balconies available. There are 7 of them on the web site. I told her 11229 which is shown as being available. The rep insisted that these cabins are regular balconies with no spa privileges. She said the only Cloud 9 Spa balconies are on deck 12. Am I missing something?

We Just got off the Magic and were deck 11 with cloud 9/spa privileges. We did book "cloud 9" balcony on the Freedom thinking we would have spa privileges, to my surprise, there was no real spa advantages on the boat as it didn't have the same type of spa..

This may be the confusion the rep has.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

We once had a Balcony on the Spa deck on the Conquest. There were no spa privilidges. PS - re: PVP's - most work from home and many have never been on a cruise. they are basically just filling in the blanks - just like you do on your home computer - but they supposedly have more cabins that show up in their software.

One thing I learned from reading this board is that if you get someone who won't or can't help you out, thank them and hang up and call back.

Yesterday we booked a cruise and after booking I realized I wanted to be on the port side of the ship. I called and the man I spoke to told me that all rooms were taken on the cruise. I told him that I literally JUST booked and there were 10 rooms to choose from (and I know the site only shows 10, so likely there were many more). He insisted none were available. I thanked him, hung up and called back and got someone else. She also seemed a little confused but I told her to please wait while I pulled up a mock booking. I saw the rooms, gave her the numbers and she was able to switch my room. The first man just didn't know, was new or maybe was looking at the wrong ship or date. Who knows. Just try again!!

Edited by BigB0882