Spa Balcony vs Spa mini-suite

VtnynvvT

I am taking my mom on a cruise for her 80th birthday. We are looking at the Getaway in April. We have zeroed in on the Spa balcony. But Is the spa mini suite worth the extra money? I might splurge on the mini-suite if it is worth it. It looks like the suite is just a little bigger and has a fancier shower. Otherwise, no real difference.

Also, is the spa worth it? It seems like a good place to go when you need to get away from the crowds. We did the tour of the thermal suites on the Epic so we have some idea of what they are like. I realize some of the value is on whether or not we think we would use it.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!!

I am taking my mom on a cruise for her 80th birthday. We are looking at the Getaway in April. We have zeroed in on the Spa balcony. But Is the spa mini suite worth the extra money? I might splurge on the mini-suite if it is worth it. It looks like the suite is just a little bigger and has a fancier shower. Otherwise, no real difference.

Also, is the spa worth it? It seems like a good place to go when you need to get away from the crowds. We did the tour of the thermal suites on the Epic so we have some idea of what they are like. I realize some of the value is on whether or not we think we would use it.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!!

The mini suite showers are really nice, I usually have lower back pain and I just shoot the jets in that area, that to me alone is worth the extra cost but like with everything YMMV.