Ellis Tours questions

judyf

Any recent info on his tours. My mom can't walk far, CDOP and was wondering if you can plan your own tour? I'm assuming he would give us suggestions. Would love some reviews of recent tours, price? Also I want to stop at one store in Old San Juan, will he drop you and wait for you so no need to walk back? If he just drops you in OSJ is there a way to get a ride back to ship?

I hope his available the day we are there.

Ellis will adjust to fit your needs.

On the rainforest part of our tour Ellis had planned that we would do a walking tour for an hour. Due to some previous surgery I had one one of my feet that wasn't going to be possible so he just substituted some other stuff for us.

I can't recommend Ellis enough!!!

Ellis will certainly customize your tour for you. We have used him twice. Last year we did one of his rainforest tours and because we had never been to PR, we let him decide where to go. 2 weeks ago we did his Mango Daiquiri tour but we wanted to go back to a certain gift shop that he had taken us to last year. The gift shop closes at 6, he made arrangements to call them and they would stay open if we were later than that (we made it at 5:45) He also went out of the way to show us something he knew we would like on the way back to our room.

I can't quote prices because it varies by tour. Send him an email. He will work with you and go out of his way to give you a great tour.

fleisherellis@aol.com