Currency in Czech Rep.

Kruzkrazy

I'm curious, Max....I've heard of Charles Scwab investment house of course, but never heard of Charles Schwab Bank....is that a separate entity? or a service they only provide to their investors?

@Hydrokitty, the Schwab Bank is available to anyone; we don't have an active Schwab investment account. Branches are hard to come by, though. I believe one can make deposits using their phone app, but not sure about that. When you open an account at Schwab Bank, they give you an ATM Visa card. (Came in handy for me also in buying a pair of shoes in Budapest when all my other cards were rejected because I forgot to let the card companies know we'd be in central Europe).

(Came in handy for me also in buying a pair of shoes in Budapest when all my other cards were rejected because I forgot to let the card companies know we'd be in central Europe).

OOPS!! Been there done that....and you only do it one time!:D

@Hydrokitty, the Schwab Bank is available to anyone; we don't have an active Schwab investment account. Branches are hard to come by, though. I believe one can make deposits using their phone app, but not sure about that. When you open an account at Schwab Bank, they give you an ATM Visa card. (Came in handy for me also in buying a pair of shoes in Budapest when all my other cards were rejected because I forgot to let the card companies know we'd be in central Europe).

I've made deposits using my phone to my Schwab bank account. I was able to withdraw only once when I forgot to let them know I was traveling. Learned my lesson.

Hi Valley Girl,

Where in the SV are you located? We live 1/2 way between Front Royal & Winchester - been here just over 3 yrs - love it.

Bruce

We are in the Central Valley in Staunton. We migrated down from NoVa a few years ago.