LIVE - Couple's Blog from Quantum - Feb. 20, 2015

curryshake

Incredibly hilarious, very informative and helpful live blog. You two are a riot! I greatly appreciate you both taking the time to post everything. We're on the Anthem this summer and so reading these types of reviews of the Quantum class get me excited.

When chatting with Zai Ma, was his last ship the Freedom, do you recall?

When chatting with Zai Ma, was his last ship the Freedom, do you recall?

Glad you enjoyed it. Have fun on the Anthem!

You know, I really don't recall where he said he came from last. Wherever it was, though, the rum flowed freely!

Glad you enjoyed it. Have fun on the Anthem!

You know, I really don't recall where he said he came from last. Wherever it was, though, the rum flowed freely!

Pretty sure that is the same name as the guy we had on Freedom. He was super friendly and made strong drinks -- liked to muddle a LOT of fruit at the bottom of them. I was on the drink package as well and he made me some lethal margaritas.

DH and I have been talking, and we've decided to open our own cruise line that will be geared toward geeks like ourselves. All the shopping venues will be overhauled to sell useful items, such as comic books, animation cels, and action figures. Instead of formal nights, there will be cosplay nights with various themes. The crew will all don Star Trek uniforms, with the exception of security who will wear superhero costumes. And speed will be reported in terms of warp units rather than knots. Also, there will be a Mos Eisley cantina and a Restaurant at the End of the Universe that serves steak.

We're all in. Will there be storage for armor bins we bring for costume nights?

We've actually been fretting over how we're going to fit our clone and AT AT driver armor into our stateroom on the Fantasy next year...