What is going on with Celebrity Millennium ?

Bru92

According to AIS tracking, the Celebrity Millennium left Hong Kong on Sunday, February 15th, about 2PM local time for Shanghai, arriving Tuesday.

I think the next scheduled passenger cruise is March 1st from Hong Kong.

Who knows what is happening for these two weeks?

Mike

According to AIS tracking, the Celebrity Millennium left Hong Kong on Sunday, February 15th, about 2PM local time for Shanghai, arriving Tuesday.

Mike

Maybe a charter?

Mike

Our son, Jordan Peterson, is the piano entertainer on the ship and it is being chartered for this time frame by Asian passengers.

Our son, Jordan Peterson, is the piano entertainer on the ship and it is being chartered for this time frame by Asian passengers.

@petesfamily - What an unbelievable coincidence to come across you on Cruise Critics! Anyways, I met Jordan back in May 2013. He played the ambient/entrance/exit music during my ship-board wedding on Summit. I'll forever be grateful for his help.

We very much enjoyed your son's performances. A glimmer of light on this very needing refit boat.

We left the ship in HGK on Sunday & it is being chartered. I understand it is doing Taiwan, Tapai etc. The ship is in urgent need of refurb. We were very disappointed both with the decor & the service on the ship.

The itinerary was great. Food was very enjoyable (albeit never hot enough) they seemed incapable of putting hot food on the tables in the main dining room. Service in all areas wasn't great idea. However, the entertainment was great & we met extremely nice people.

I wouldn't sail on this ship again.