online check in

LovesBeagles

Has anyone else had issues today trying to do your online check in? I keep getting kicked out. It has taken most of the afternoon ( keep coming back and trying) to only get the first page done.

Just wondered if it was me or a Celebrity issue.

Thanks

Not the same issue, but I completed my online check in some time ago. Now i says my xpresspass isn't available and I haven't filled out all the personal information. I have, multiple times, and it still says not available. Frustrating.

Also having issues with linking reservations online. I had two other cabins linked to my reservation and then they just disappeared. Now, it says both reservations are not available to link. Truly bizarre.

Not the same issue, but I completed my online check in some time ago. Now i says my xpresspass isn't available and I haven't filled out all the personal information. I have, multiple times, and it still says not available. Frustrating.

Also having issues with linking reservations online. I had two other cabins linked to my reservation and then they just disappeared. Now, it says both reservations are not available to link. Truly bizarre.

I had the same problem trying to do our express passes for our March 1st cruise. I finally called the help number and somehow they solved the problem.

In the past I have simply given up. Today did everything for 2 people on a B2B in about 15 minutes and printed out my express pass. You never know how it will go with the X web site.

FWIW - If you have a problem log completely out and then log back in. Has solved problem in the past for me. Also if reservation not found on My Celebrity - forget it!

I have had a problem in the past also. I even had a supervisor working on it and she couldn't solve it so she told me not to worry. We boarded with no express pass and there was no problem at all. So, Loves Beagles, if you don't get it to work, don't worry.

BTW, I love Beagles also.