Any ideas for Barcelona Hotel Close to the Airport?

Hello!

I'm arriving late in the evening into Barcelona the night before my cruise departs. So, rather than travel a far distance into the city only to travel to the pier the next morning, I thought I'd stay close to the hotel.

Does anyone have any ideas for a nice hotel close to the hotel and second, how far is the airport from the pier. Finally, how much will it cost me to take a taxi to the pier from the airport?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello there,

The airport is miles from the pier and I don't think there are many hotels nearby. If I were you, I'd just take a cab into Barcelona and stay at a hotel there. We have just returned. It cost us 15 euros from the peir to our hotel, AC Diplomatic, and 25 euros from the hotel to the airport.

hope this helps

Andy

We had the same situation after our cruise last year. We stayed at at Best Western near the airport. It was a nice hotel, really close to the airport, but there is NOTHING to do around there, so if you want to sleep its good, but thats about it.

We are booked into the Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto right next to the airport for our arrival at 10pm the night before our cruise in October. There is a free shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. Reviews on Trip advisor read well and the taxi fare is between 20 and 30 euros I believe to the pier. We are paying 96 euros for a double and breakfast included. I dont know if this is good but we needed to be in a hotel with 30 mins of leaving the hotel.

Archived