booking dophin swim carnival vs online

scooby91287

So I know the online site for Dolphin Discovery Cozumel will not let you book if you tell them your on carnival cruise. Has anyone recently booked online as if staying in a hotel or on another cruise line? When you actually for go swim do they ask for any proof? Want to do multiple swims without paying for multiple "all you can eat".

I recently booked with Dolphin Discovery for my cruise in May. I put Carnival Magic as where I was coming from. I didn't encounter any problems. Have a confirmation email and everything.:confused:

I recently booked with Dolphin Discovery for my cruise in May. I put Carnival Magic as where I was coming from. I didn't encounter any problems. Have a confirmation email and everything.:confused:

sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. when i booked it wouldn't let me put ANY cruise line. I called and they wouldn't let me book unless I was booking something other than dolphin swims (basically, packages that Carnival didn't offer)

This is normally what people on here have reported doing that sail with Carnival (since Carnival has a direct contract with them)...either say you are staying in a hotel or put another cruise ships name in that will be there the same day as you will.

We have never been ask what ship we are on or ask for any proof. (Might be a good idea not to have your Carnival towels pulled out at the time of check in :D)