Queen Victoria. LA to Sydney Entertainment

midsouthj

I am not onboard a Cunard ship at the moment , However; I do travel Cunard quite often (3/4 times a year) and for me it's the Ballroom Dancing that is the attraction .

Ballroom & Sequence Dancing is the cornerstone of Cunard. They claim to have one of the largest Dance floors at Sea, I believe you will enjoy your evenings in the Queens Ballroom .

No doubt an occasional poster will soon come along and give their negative comment re strict tempo music and all that jazz ;) Take no notice , the majority of those us who enjoy the evenings in the Ballroom are not Competition dancers.

:) Bell Boy

I totally agree with all of Bell Boy's comments. Ballroom Dancing on any of the Cunard ships is always one of the highlights for us on any cruise or crossing. The Queens Room orchestra normally has 7 instrumentalist and a vocalist performing nightly. Recorded dance music is usually played before the band starts and on their breaks. However, despite the relatively large size of the dance floor, the Queens Room does get crowded on most "Ball" nights. It is best to get there early if you want a table close to the dance floor.

Bob