Thinking of Trying New Credit Card

FireEater

I see many companies offering their own "special" credit card.

I currently have one with IHG Hotel points for every dollar spent, but my overnight travels have dwindled to only when I drive to Florida ports for cruises lately it seems.

What are CC members using to get the best bang for their buck using credit cards now for added shipboard benefits or booking cruises?

NCL?

We have a BOA NCL card. Signed up on board and got some OBC for doing so, about $50. Not sure if they are still offering the OBC for sign up. We got 10,000 points with first purchase, which is equal to $100 cash or future OBC. Not sure if this is still offered. You get double points for using it to book a cruise, excursions or on board purchases. We use it for pretty much everything, groceries, etc., even pay our taxes with it. Points add up fast. You can buy OBC with the points, but I prefer coverting them to cash.

I see many companies offering their own "special" credit card.

I currently have one with IHG Hotel points for every dollar spent, but my overnight travels have dwindled to only when I drive to Florida ports for cruises lately it seems.

What are CC members using to get the best bang for their buck using credit cards now for added shipboard benefits or booking cruises?

NCL?

You have somewhat answered your own question. Your current card is only goo for IHG.

An NCL card is only good for NCL.