Would they sell me a bottle of Peach Schnapps on board?

cruizinpooh

I've read many posts and different threads about alcohol. However, I can't seem to find an answer. We've already ordered three different bottles to be delivered to our stateroom for our B2B cruise from Princess. We enjoy having a few drinks in our balcony without having to go to a bar. Not cheap... As we still end up with a pretty hefty tab at the end. Just enjoy one here and there on the balcony. DH drinks scotch so he has no problem. On the other hand, I guess I'm the difficult one. I drink Sex on the Beach's so I will need other items to mix.

I have read that if you go to the Lobby Bar they will sell you bottles of alcohol for consumption. But... Does anyone know if they would sell me a bottle of Peach Schnapps?

Please no bashing.... Just a question.

Thank you!

I have the room service liquor menu sitting here in front of me and sorry to tell you that it is not available. I would even think it might be impossible to buy it from the bar. You might contact someone sailing on Princess soon and ask them to actually check with one of the bartenders to see if it is possible. But I have never heard of any way to buy a bottle of Peach Schnapps onboard before.

I've read many posts and different threads about alcohol. However, I can't seem to find an answer. We've already ordered three different bottles to be delivered to our stateroom for our B2B cruise from Princess. We enjoy having a few drinks in our balcony without having to go to a bar. Not cheap... As we still end up with a pretty hefty tab at the end. Just enjoy one here and there on the balcony. DH drinks scotch so he has no problem. On the other hand, I guess I'm the difficult one. I drink Sex on the Beach's so I will need other items to mix.

I have read that if you go to the Lobby Bar they will sell you bottles of alcohol for consumption. But... Does anyone know if they would sell me a bottle of Peach Schnapps?

Please no bashing.... Just a question.

Thank you!

Your best bet is room service. I don't know of Peach Schnapps in particular but I have ordered Galiano and Campari that are not on the room service menu and they delivered it.

Archived