Help with Excursions..10-Day Canary Islands & Morocco from Barcelona

TavelRN

Ok, my husband and I are in our early thirties. We love adventure, wine, food and photography. We are active. Not into museums or traveling by bus. Here is what I have so far for an itinerary. Please let me know what other things are out there. Feel free to also include tips on Barcelona, as we will be staying there for three days before our cruise. Please help. We'll be there in late January 2016.

Tangier, Morocco- Private tour, including a short (very short) ride on a camel.

Las Palmas (Canary Islands)- Maybe a wine tour?

Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands)- Not a clue....

Funchal (Madeira)- Beginners Canyoning/Repelling through Epic Madiera or Harmony in Nature

Granada (Malaga) (Spain)- Wine and Tapas tour

Edited by TavelRN

if youve never been to barcelona there are a lot of things to do and see there.

Sagrada familia..gaudi buildings.montserrat,barcelona stadium camp nou but most importantly nice wine and tapas bars everywhere..Paella everywhere and very nice streets on the old city for walking and having fun.Now for our cruise we dont have a clue aswell.We are the same like you early thirties not interested so much in museums etc.most of the ports we go as i have researched are totally walkable except of tangiers.its walkable but i dont feel safe there..we will stick with a ship tour there most probable to be on the safe side

Ok, my husband and I are in our early thirties. We love adventure, wine, food and photography. We are active. Not into museums or traveling by bus. Here is what I have so far for an itinerary. Please let me know what other things are out there. Feel free to also include tips on Barcelona, as we will be staying there for three days before our cruise. Please help. We'll be there in late January 2016.

Tangier, Morocco- Private tour, including a short (very short) ride on a camel.

Las Palmas (Canary Islands)- Maybe a wine tour?

Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands)- Not a clue....

Funchal (Madeira)- Beginners Canyoning/Repelling through Epic Madiera or Harmony in Nature

Granada (Malaga) (Spain)- Wine and Tapas tour

The Canary Islands (we visited Gran Canary) have some fantastic scenery. We took a tour that took us to a high point were we could see a caldera and lots of the island.

As for Malaga, don't miss Grenada and the Alhambra, it is special. Of course, there is a long bus ride.