Another BofA point ?

abhb

My son has lots of points on his credit card and is not planning a cruise for a very long time. Can he cash in his points and give us the OBC? (We are going on a Med cruise this June.) If so, how would we go about doing this? TIA

My son has lots of points on his credit card and is not planning a cruise for a very long time. Can he cash in his points and give us the OBC? (We are going on a Med cruise this June.) If so, how would we go about doing this? TIA

Yes, he can. Have your son Click here Go to online redemption site

He will use his same User ID and Password that he uses when he accesses the BofA site. When he cashes in the points, he should fill in the information that pertains to your cruise and in the "comments" box He should put in your booking ID number.

Or, he/you can just call the RCI Coupon Redemption Center1-888-305-4626. All points are applied from earliest to latest sailings. For your June cruise, they would be applied about 2 weeks prior to departure.

I would call Bank of America at 1-800205-6247. They issue the credit card and would know the answer. Good luck!

We redeemed points from our sons BOA account for OBC in April. I applied online at the address cruizenfever gave you and did exactly what she told you. I received a followup email the next day. Couldn't have been easier.

I would call Bank of America at 1-800205-6247. They issue the credit card and would know the answer. Good luck!

Unfortunately that is not correct. BofA only issues the card and calculates the points by transaction as indicated on your monthly statement.

Any questions regarding redeeming points must be directed to RCI Coupon Redemption Center at the number I provided in my post above or by using the link in the same post.

Edited by cruisenfever

Thanks Patti.

You're welcome.:)

We redeemed points from our sons BOA account for OBC in April. I applied online at the address cruizenfever gave you and did exactly what she told you. I received a followup email the next day. Couldn't have been easier.

Glad it worded for you.:)