Mayan Ruins or Cave tubing/Zip Lining ??

NHgirl2012

Going on the Norwegian Jewel to Belize in 2 weeks. I want to do cave tubing with zip lining and husband wants to do mayan ruins. Anyone have any recommendations on which is more awesome? :) If its the ruins, which one as there's so many!

We did the Lamanai Ruins & River Safari. It was fantastic. Although we were on a Royal Caribbean cruise, I see that NCL offers an excursion to the same ruins.

You might enjoy seeing a slide show my wife made with pictures she took for her website. I'll insert a link below that will take you right to it.

Belize Shore Excursion to Lamanai Mayan Ruins

We did the Lamanai Ruins & River Safari. It was fantastic. Although we were on a Royal Caribbean cruise, I see that NCL offers an excursion to the same ruins.

You might enjoy seeing a slide show my wife made with pictures she took for her website. I'll insert a link below that will take you right to it.

Thank you! I just booked it through NCL! Looks fun :)

This is our one splurge for our cruise in July! What wonderful photos, thank you for sharing. It was lovely to be able to show DH the ruins I had chosen to see and watch him be excited over your photos also!

Aloha!

This is our one splurge for our cruise in July! What wonderful photos, thank you for sharing. It was lovely to be able to show DH the ruins I had chosen to see and watch him be excited over your photos also!

Aloha!

Your very welcome. My wife will be happy to know her pictures helped you make a decision.

We usually have one excursion that we splurge on each time we cruise. It's usually on seeing Mayan ruins. They are fascinating.

Don't forget to take your camera. Have fun!