Options of where to park your car near the Jacksonville port

Lonigirl

Does anyone have any experience in the different parking options near the Jacksonville port? I main one is like $15 a day. I have located some other options but would love to hear of anyone's personal experiences. I've always flown to FL and taken a shuttle but we are driving this time. Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience in the different parking options near the Jacksonville port? I main one is like $15 a day. I have located some other options but would love to hear of anyone's personal experiences. I've always flown to FL and taken a shuttle but we are driving this time. Thanks!

Most of the parking/shuttle places are going to be near the airport which is about 10 miles away.

Most cities we do the shuttle, but leaving from Jacksonville we much prefer to park at the port. The parking lot is literally right at the ship so once you park you walk straight to the terminal.

Costs a little more than a shuttle, but the one time we tried it the wait time for a shuttle was not worth it to us.

Happy Sailing whatever you choose.....