Goodwood Park Hotel in Singapore

rkacruiser

For my upcoming stay in Singapore, a good friend has suggested this hotel. Opinions would be appreciated. Is location and access to public transport as good as a hotel that would be on Orchard Road?

Thank you for your insights.

For my upcoming stay in Singapore, a good friend has suggested this hotel. Opinions would be appreciated. Is location and access to public transport as good as a hotel that would be on Orchard Road?

Thank you for your insights.

It is a charming hotel along Scotts Road. Haven't stayed there but have attended a good number of functions.

Located next to Far East Plaza, it is 600M walk to Orchard MRT. I guess the walking distance is still acceptable, though hotels like Marriot and Swissotel would be much closer to the respective MRT stations.

Edited by Iluvcruising2

We stayed at the Goodward Park hotel 2 years ago. The hotel was great especially the high tea. The room was large and overlooked the pool. The only downside was the bed which was extremely firm. Orchard Rd shops were only a 5-10 min walk away.