Help! Printing cruise documents

Natmom

Hello,

My cruise documents arrived and I am trying to print them. The strangest thing keeps happening, it prints the royal background and royal icon but it doesn't print the content regarding our information. Has anyone had this happen before?? I can read all the content but it doesn't print it. Any advice would be appreciated

Hello,

My cruise documents arrived and I am trying to print them. The strangest thing keeps happening, it prints the royal background and royal icon but it doesn't print the content regarding our information. Has anyone had this happen before?? I can read all the content but it doesn't print it. Any advice would be appreciated

I am going from memory because my new documents are not, yet, ready. I remember the last time I tried to print, I had the same issue. I went back and selected the other option, I think read only, and it did print. If you have a tablet, you can also save the document in it and not print it at all except for the page with your luggage tags. The document can be saved in My Favorites. Good luck!

I think it is the new website. I was unable to print my documents from my laptop. Used my IPAD to a wireless printer no problem. Laptop uses the same wireless printer.

I am using the latest version of Firefox. I am no problem any other site when I need to print.

SO who really knows!