Are current promotions hard to come by?

veejaydoubleu

Frequent traveler but not a frequent cruiser (this will be my 3rd). Have "the" cruise picked out for January 2016 to the Caribbean. We are going to be traveling with several family members and friends (getting married!). What I'm wondering, for those of you who have booked Celebrity before, are the current promos with included bev package, gratuities and OBC credit a great deal? Should I encourage family to book before this promo ends or wait because it won't be long and another deal of some kind or another will come along?

Well the deals come and go and are as changeable as the weather - also some depends on what you want. For example, sometimes a lower price might come along but then NO DEAL so if you are not a drinker, the lower price could be better for you. IMO the best idea is to go ahead and book (because the 1,2,3 IS nice and not always available0 but then watch the website. Often you will have to do calculating as to what the bottom line price is going to be.

I find the ever changing deals and prices a huge pain (tho I have spotted some nice price drops) and I would think the Celebrity booking agents do to. If you switch to a TA, there could be additional perks but then you might not have quite the flexibility to change your booking.