Secured places to park in Jacksonville FLORIDA

Lonigirl

We have always flown to our cruises but will be driving this time. I know there is a secured parking area right at the Jacksonville port but it is like $15 a day. I have come across other nearby parking options that are much less and have free transportation to the port. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience they can share from. Recommendations? I would prefer a secured lot and not just leave our car at the hotel for a week. Thank you!

We have always flown to our cruises but will be driving this time. I know there is a secured parking area right at the Jacksonville port but it is like $15 a day. I have come across other nearby parking options that are much less and have free transportation to the port. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience they can share from. Recommendations? I would prefer a secured lot and not just leave our car at the hotel for a week. Thank you!

Jacksonville is the one port we prefer to park at the terminal. Most shuttle companies are going to be located around the airport which is about 10 miles away.

We tried a shuttle company the first time, but were not happy with the time it took us to get back to our car at their lot.

Just know that for some reason the Fascination is one of the slowest to let passengers off at the end of the cruise (at least in each of our experiences). Not a big deal but we were close to 9:00 and we did self-debark.

For that reason we like our car close so we can jump in it and go! I hope you have a wonderful cruise......the Fascination is a good ship with a good crew!!

Happy Sailing.....