My Viking Journey: Does yours include your pre- and/or post-trips?

Ukalady

We have booked (and paid for!) the Bergen-Oslo two night extension following our May 30 Stockholm>Bergen "Viking Homelands" tour.

While our Viking receipt clearly states we have the post-cruise extension, MyVikingJourney does not reflect this.

Does your MyVikingJourney reflect your pre- and post-cruise extensions?

We have booked (and paid for!) the Bergen-Oslo two night extension following our May 30 Stockholm>Bergen "Viking Homelands" tour.

While our Viking receipt clearly states we have the post-cruise extension, MyVikingJourney does not reflect this.

Does your MyVikingJourney reflect your pre- and post-cruise extensions?

We also have the Bergen-Oslo two night extension following our Passage to Western Europe. And there is nothing about it reflected in MyVikingJourney.

I'm not worried about it as it is clearly listed in our invoices. I will be worried if it isn't in our trip documents we receive three weeks prior to departure.

Our pre and post trips are not displayed in My Viking Journey. However we did receive our travel documents from Viking, and the hotel and transfer information is there.

Also, in our travel documents I was happy to see they had all our booked excursions listed.