Dinner at windjammer on oasis

Natmom

Hello, can someone give me an idea about the dinner items at the windjammer? We have booked several specialty restaurants and the one main dining room menu doesn't appeal to me so I was curious what types of items are at windjammer. Thanks!

They will usually have one or two of the same items that are on the MDR menu that evening. They will also have a variety of rotating items, such as carved meats, pasta, stir fry, asian items, pizza, etc.

Edited by clarea

They will usually have one or two of the same items that are on the MDR menu that evening. They will also have a variety of rotating items, such as carved meats, pasta, stir fry, asian items, pizza, etc.

I will agree and add this is one time the Windjammer is not crowded at all.

They also have themed nights. One night was BBQ they had nice ribs and pulled pork. They had a simple skillet steak every night. Some kind of pork dish, either a Goulash or stew all very good. Had Spare ribs. Roasted chicken and usually some pasta options. One of the nice things we really liked was a Crab meat fried rice, very good

Usually have a 1-3 indian dishes, curries, channa, quite nice if you like indian food. Usually Salads bar. And desserts vary.

We sailed on Oasis 02/28/15. We found the windjammer to be quite crowded around 7:00 pm. The food was better than in 2013. One evening they served chilled shrimp at a separate station. The cobbler desserts were quite good. There was ice cream to put on it at the cookie station.