Staying in Haven: Restaurant Reservations

UFLaw

Hello Everyone:

We just booked the Haven 2 bedroom and I was wondering if it is necessary to make reservations in the restaurants or if we will be able to get reservations when we want through the concierge once we board.

Thank you for helping!

Eric

I'm staying in my first Haven suite in just under three weeks (yay!) but my experience in non-Haven suites has been the concierge can get you almost any reservation. Tepanyaki is the most difficult, because of the limited number of seats.

If you prefer to be more spontaneous you can make reservations once you're on the ship. I've stayed in the Haven a few times and have always been able to make reservations a day prior or even the same day. The concierge took care of everything. On our last sail night, we decided to eat at Cagney's. I called Cagney's directly and was told there were no tables available. I then called our concierge and he reserved a table for us at 6pm for that night. The same applies to booking shows. Being in the Haven I have never experienced a show being sold out or a restaurant being booked. Others may say that wasn't the case for them. Not my experience though. Just do everything through your concierge. Enjoy the Haven [emoji5]️

I think with many getting the UDP you should contact the haven concierge and make your reservations in advance just in case

You have to confirm once on board though

Good point. I forgot about the tons of ppl that may have the UDP. If the OP decided to make a few changes once on board then I believe it wouldn't be a problem. That being said, you're right. Make reservations ahead of time as a backup.

If you email your dinner reservation requests ahead of time to the concierge will you still have to pay when you book, as you do using the online system, or will you pay once confirmed onboard?

Hell,

We were in the Haven 2 weeks ago on the Breakaway. It was our first suite ever. Our concierge John was able to get us a table at 3 of the restaurants without a problem. We asked him in the afternoon of the day we wanted them and the magician that he was we were seated in the restaurant of our choice each time.