Valor 6457

pmb526

Thank you. That is one of the reasons I was asking. I figured that we may hear the piano bar, but I was not sure how loud or noticeable it will be and to what hours. We have a 2 year old and 5 year old traveling with us so I am hoping for the best. :)

• 1 year later...
Thank you. That is one of the reasons I was asking. I figured that we may hear the piano bar, but I was not sure how loud or noticeable it will be and to what hours. We have a 2 year old and 5 year old traveling with us so I am hoping for the best. :)

It's been a while since this cruise, but I thought I'd see if OP was still around and let me know about the noise.

On the Deck Plans website, it looks like it might be just behind the end of the Piano Bar. That's what I'm hoping anyways....

Is there time to change to a different cabin (maybe on deck 7) instead? Even if it is a little more money, it might be worth it for the little ones to be able to sleep. :)

Just off Valor and saw your question about 6457. We were very close (6456). It is true about the noise. Very loud at night from the activity below. Still able to enjoy balcony during the day. Enjoyed our stay even with the noise.

Thanks for responding. Looking at the Deck Plans site, it looks like you had an aft balcony? That would be directly over the Comedy Club. 6457, though one number off, is several cabins up on the starboard side. The deck plans didn't match up exactly; but there is a dead space between the Piano Bar and the Comedy Club. We were hoping 6457 was over this area.

Is there time to change to a different cabin (maybe on deck 7) instead? Even if it is a little more money, it might be worth it for the little ones to be able to sleep. :)

The OP had little ones on their cruise. That's why I was asking if they saw this thread, how their cruise went.

We usually are on Deck 7. There were a couple cabins the night before we booked that disappeared the next day. Hence us ending up on Deck 6 - we do prefer the back of the ship. On our sailing, Deck 7 was completely sold out, even in the front where there are many decks with cabins above and below.

But, we've got a great travel agent. She found out the Deck 7 cabins we had seen were only on hold and when the people didn't book them, she called me and we moved up to Deck 7 today!

We had a cabin above Piano Bar on Carnival Freedom (6445) and it was not a problem. Barely could hear Piano and it put us to sleep. Hope you have a great cruise.

Edited by cruisinR