Disneyland to San pedro pier

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

Can anyone suggest a company that provides transport from disneyland area to the San pedro pier. We need a company that supplies a car seat. Any help would be appreciated.

You should check out the western destination board. I suggest a private service -- some are Execucar (part of the Supershuttle company), Karmel, On Time, etc. There will be many that people recommend as there are many do don't restrict themselves between one of the airports and other places (but some do).

For our last three cruises (two-week ones so too much luggage for our sedan's trunk), we used Coolrides, Prime Time (they really messed up our booking on both ends, so I don't recommend them) and On Time. In your case, you'll want to get quotes through email rather than getting a quote from their website. Give them the name of the hotel you're staying at in Anaheim (or Buena Park) for the pickup and the Port of Los Angeles (World Cruise Center) for drop off. How many passengers. The request for a car seat (I'm guessing forward facing and not a booster). Approximately how many pieces of luggage. What date and approximate time of pickup (I recommend about 10 or 11 am as it's a little over 30 miles, but there's often construction near Anaheim and it's rush hour...even on the weekend, you're dealing with a lot of traffic as there's two major amusement parks in that area).

You should check out the western destination board. I suggest a private service -- some are Execucar (part of the Supershuttle company)' date=' Karmel, On Time, etc. There will be many that people recommend as there are many do don't restrict themselves between one of the airports and other places (but some do).

For our last three cruises (two-week ones so too much luggage for our sedan's trunk), we used Coolrides, Prime Time (they really messed up our booking on both ends, so I don't recommend them) and On Time. In your case, you'll want to get quotes through email rather than getting a quote from their website. Give them the name of the hotel you're staying at in Anaheim (or Buena Park) for the pickup and the Port of Los Angeles (World Cruise Center) for drop off. How many passengers. The request for a car seat (I'm guessing forward facing and not a booster). Approximately how many pieces of luggage. What date and approximate time of pickup (I recommend about 10 or 11 am as it's a little over 30 miles, but there's often construction near Anaheim and it's rush hour...even on the weekend, you're dealing with a lot of traffic as there's two major amusement parks in that area).[/quote']

Awesome thank you so much for the great info. It's always nice to get input from someone that has used some of these companies.