Replica Bags Nassau

PennStateFan123

Do they still sell replica items in Nassau outside the straw market? And if you want to flame me for buying these things, save your energy; I'm not interested

Yes, they still sell poor quality knock offs. There will be hawkers everywhere that will take you to their off the street shops.

Be careful, it's illegal, and the cops love to confiscate, arrest and then extort $$$ from tourists. It's how they make their money. Same with drugs, they don't bust dealers, just those who purchase.

• 3 weeks later...

A lady stopped us on the street and took us to her shop down the road. She had tons of bags. It was pretty random so unfortunately I couldn't tell you the exact location do I know that's no help. But she had really good knock offs actually. A friend that I was with bought a knock off Michael Kors purse and I have the same bag but it's real because I bought it at a Michael Kors store, but they look identical. So there are some good knock offs out there. We got lucky with this store I guess since others haven't had great experience.