My Room on Victory! 1029?????

trishb13

Has anyone ever had this (1023) room before? Carnival assigned my room but I chose a balcony. I looked at the deck plan and it is up any only a small number of rooms on that deck. Please share if you have stayed in this room.

I can't wait! Sail in 29 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Edited by trishb13

That's an awesome room, we were in about the same location last week on the 8th floor. You are going to enjoy the Serenity Decks. If you have any questions about Victory let me know. It's also getting some minor upgrades in dry dock as we speak. Total win, for letting them chose!

Hi we sale in less than 13 days now! Do you have anything special you liked with your Victory cruise? We are on Spa deck 1103 and looking forward to exploring the ship and seeing the shows. I do have a general question. We prepaid 150 cash for bar drinks...do you know if we order anything or kids order any pops at dinner it will come out of this account? We are not big drinkers and likely to have one drink a night... wondering if specialty coffee drinks come out of this pre pay or not... just trying to figure out what and where to order...but really any tips or rx you have please share!

Hi we sale in less than 13 days now! Do you have anything special you liked with your Victory cruise? We are on Spa deck 1103 and looking forward to exploring the ship and seeing the shows. I do have a general question. We prepaid 150 cash for bar drinks...do you know if we order anything or kids order any pops at dinner it will come out of this account? We are not big drinkers and likely to have one drink a night... wondering if specialty coffee drinks come out of this pre pay or not... just trying to figure out what and where to order...but really any tips or rx you have please share!

I do belive the soda will come out of the bar cash- we had a $25 bar credit (from the High Seas Tote Package) and when we bought the bubbles program it came out of that. I really don't like that kids have to go to the bar to order soda- I wish they had separate stations for them. As far as the Victory, the decor is a little dated if not tacky, but I was pleasantly surprised at the food in the MDR. Since you have a balcony, I recommend getting OJ and Cofee delivered to your cabin every morning and enjoy the sunrise! Just put the hang tag out the night before with the time you want it delivered. We loved the Serenity deck (adults only though) but it can be tough finding a spot unless you get there early, especially on Sea Day. Not sure how the speciality cofees get billed. Another tip, on your first lunch day, explore a little before you decide what line you get into. We ended up getting average burgers and fries, when we sat down we saw people with platters of good food. We failed to look around to the back part of the dining room where the buffet was different. If the kids are big soda drinkers, the bubbles program is only $6 a day. I think the price for one soda is either $1.50 or $2.

Edited by fshstck

I forgot to mention the shows, we went to two 'production shows' and two comedy shows. Really enjoyed all, the Comedian we saw, Pat Godwin was hilarious, they have several comics and several shows, the later shows are 18+ due to language/adult themes.

What ports are you going to?

I will be going to Key West & Cozumel. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had the same iteniary' I can tell you what we did: In Key West it was a 7:30 docking, so we got off and walked down Duval St. and then to the Southernmost Point to photos. We walked back and took a Conch Trolley. The trolley was entertaining, as it was our first time in KW, we enjoyed the history. We then just strolled around and did some shopping. Nothing really exiting.

In Cozumel we did the Dolphin Swim and Ride at Dolphinaris, we booked it directly with Dolphinaris and saved a lot of money by not going through Carnival. We then went to the Money Bar, which is a bar/restaurant located at one of the best beginner snorkling locations on the island. There is no cover charge to use the lounge chairs there and the food drinks are reasonable. (we just got a few drinks because we had lunch at Dolphinaris) I snorkled while my wife laid in the sun. Just a precaution, this is not a good beach for swimming in the traditional way, the ground is rocky with lots of Sea Urchins, great for snorkling, but I wouldn't want to walk in the water too long. In Cozumel there are plenty of taxis, and the prices are pre-set. $8 for both of us to Dolphinaris, $10 from Dolphinaris to Money Bar and then $11 from Money Bar to Port. So a total of $29 in taxi rides, not too bad.

If I were to do Cozumel over, I think I would of done the Dolphin rides at Channakab Park, because it appears to be a much better beach and offers other options. Nothing was wrong with Dolphinaris except once you're done with the Dolphin Swim there really isn't anything at that location to do.

Many people went to the All- inclusive day beaches such as Mr. Sancho's or Paradise Beach. I would love to try one of those but this trip the dolphin excursion was a priority.

I will be going to Key West & Cozumel. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going on the 23rd? I'm booked for the 27th and waiting for Cabin assignment...looks like it could be any day now!

P>S Paradise Beach in Cozumel is not all inclusive you pay a small entry fee and then for your food and drinks...great spot if you don't want to spend a lot of $

I wonder if the specialty coffees would be under a different billing...by the way what kind of coffee makes them soo good - any favorites? How much do they run...I love coffee but usually do not splurge on coffee house coffees.

Edited by zumbaqueen1
wrong site