May 2015 Dry Dock Plans for Allure of the Seas?

Alan13

I've googled and checked RCI's site but all I can find is the info they had before postponing Dynamic Dining.

Does anyone know what they are going to do for Allure in May?

Thanks,

Alan

Hey Alan,

After the dry dock, expect the Allure to have Sabor up and running where Rita's Cantina was. Izumi should also be moved down to deck 4 and have an expanded menu with a teppenyaki option. Which I think could be quite interesting to see how they do that. The German site confirms shops will shuffle around, with the Brutto gallery moving to the boardwalk and Kate Spade/Tiffany's being added. Lastly, the Viking Crown Lounge will become a suite only (GS and up if it's similar to Oasis) lounge/deck area with access to Coastal Kitchen. I'm sailing on the May 19th cruise, which will be the first post-dry dock. Unfortunately there appears to be no Broadway entertainment, despite the Norwegian site showing Mamma Mia as the onboard show and the U.S. site still showing Chicago. Some other threads speculate that Chicago will stop either before or after the transatlantic and Mamma Mia will take over sometime in June (once they've had adequate time to rehearse). Unfortunately that's PURE speculation because customer told me via email that they have no apparent entertainment modifications scheduled, but it remains not to be an option for my cruise planner. Guess I'll have to wait and see if that gets updated closer to the sail date. Hope that helps.