Sabor

WE are booked on Oasis in October. Can anyone give us the info on Sabor restaurant located on the boardwalk ?

We had a great time at Rita's on Allure and were looking forward to the Seafood Shack on Oasis.

WE are booked on Oasis in October. Can anyone give us the info on Sabor restaurant located on the boardwalk ?

We had a great time at Rita's on Allure and were looking forward to the Seafood Shack on Oasis.

We sailed on Oasis March 7-14.

No Seafood Shack on Oasis.

Sabor was really good, wonderful margaritas and excellent guacamole.

Food was good and reasonably priced.

Enjoy your cruise!

I really dont care for Guacamole, but the freshly made stuff in Sabor was awesome and the chips and salsa were great too. DW and I had the pork Tacos and you got three soft shells and they bring some small bowls with lettuce, different sauces...etc it was just the right size.... My wife got the dessert sampler and it was good too. Id go again when on the Oasis again.

Quick question: Is Sabor one price or alacarte? Is it different (style or price) at lunch?

Thanks.

On Navigator where it was introduced, it was a fixed charge ($25) and the same for lunch or dinner. I have read on CC that as it is rolled out to other ships the menu is a la carte. Seems I have seen the the la carte menu posted here and prices were very reasonable...probably resulting in a bill lower than the $25 on Navigator.

Oh, and I thought the guacamole was to die for! As was everything else we enjoyed there. We've sailed Navigator twice since Sabor was introduced and ate there twice on each cruise.

It is ala carte. We ate there twice and the food was excellent and very reasonable. We had a drink package so didn't pay for drinks, but ate lunch for $14. We did not go at peak hours 2:00 PM (sea day) and 4:00 PM (port day). We walked right in and the place was pretty much empty.