Summit Dining Tables

Firetrk

My family and I will be traveling on the Summit in August. This is our first time on Celebrity. There will be 9 of us total.

Does anyone know if we will be able to all sit at the same table? We all have anytime dining (Not sure if that is the right name for Celebrity). I know all of us will not be together every night but on the nights that we are it would be nice.

My family and I will be traveling on the Summit in August. This is our first time on Celebrity. There will be 9 of us total.

Does anyone know if we will be able to all sit at the same table? We all have anytime dining (Not sure if that is the right name for Celebrity). I know all of us will not be together every night but on the nights that we are it would be nice.

Yes, just got off the summit and they had a large "sharing" table for select dining but with the size of your company you should be able to fill it completely.

It sat 10 I counted.

I can speak from experience. We had a group of 18 of us on Summit last year. One of the couples was in AQ so they were in Blue each evening but the 16 remaining were in MDR each night for late seating. We had one large table of 10 and another of 6. It is possible to do this.

As soon as you get on board, go to the main dining room (Cosmopolitan) and speak with the maitre de and tell him you request a table every night at the time you want. Ask him/her to show you the location. It will probably be to the right by the beautiful staircase overlooking the downstairs. We loved the location and the waiters ( George and Adalada). They are very accommodating. We went at six o'clock because we thought we had a better chance of being seated where we wanted at that time. Great cruise so have fun!!

We had a group of 12 - select seating was difficult on the summit in August 2013- if we go with a larger group again - we are booking traditional seating