ROLL CALL: RSVP Royal Clipper, 3/19/06

Bayotter

Anyone out there booked? We also will be staying 2 nights pre-cruise and 1 night post-cruise on Barbados.

We're going :) I happened to just post a message today about this cruise to find out who else is booked... my partner and I will be staying two nights in Barbados pre-cruise as well. Any ideas on a pre-cruise hotel? I asked RSVP but they are not planning a pre-cruise program (too bad).

• 1 month later...

We changed our flights and are only staying 1 night pre-cruise, but still 1-night post cruise. Pre-cruise at the Hilton with an HH award stay. Last night confirmed at Bougainvillea Beach Resort/Sand Acres Hotel (merged properties). I ordered and received the DVD from Star Clippers. Looks like this trip will be really different from the usual cruise stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

We are looking forward to this trip as well. You guys have a great picture here. My picture is crap but it's the only one with a cruise ship in it also.....so.

We were supposed to be going to Grenada as the first port, but looks like they changed it. I wonder if they didn't think Grenada was gay-friendly, or there is another reason.

Hope we run into you at the Hilton before the cruise.

Jamie (and Marc)

Thanks for the compliment. We'll have to get you a new picture during the trip with the Royal Clipper in the background.

I'm not sure about the change in schedule. I'm sure we will enjoy either place.

I noticed the weather lately seems rather rainy -- March is typically one of the areas driest months, but lately it has been rain, rain, rain. Hopefully we'll have some clearing for our trip.

We arrive from ATL direct on Delta around 3:18 in the afternoon Saturday. Should be at the Hilton and then out exploring shortly thereafter. We should try to meet either Saturday or Sunday morning. I have no idea yet of what we will do on the island yet.

We should be at the Hilton around the same time. We'll see ya if we see ya. We have nothing planned either. I may take you up on that photo opportunity at the ship. See you there!

Jamie (and Marc)

Archived