Second Best Marigold

algaes

Cruise documents mention Star will have two cinemas showing first run movies. Would you be offended or interested if they show Second Best Marigold Hotel? What do you think the passenger demographics would be interested in?

I'll stand in front of whatever they use to project movies if they try to show Cocoon!

Second Best Marigold was a good movie. I think it would be appropriate for the array of cruisers on the Star. There wasn't one demographic in our local theater when we saw it. It would be nice to have a double feature with the original and the sequel. I also liked the 100 Foot Journey.

The only thing Cocoon would do is put most of us into one.

It's difficult to show first run movies we'd be interested in after so many of us would have had access to unlimited films on the flights over. I think they also mentioned classic films based on our location. That would be interesting too.

I would really prefer first run movies.....second best marigold would be great!

Cocoon I probably would pass on.....way too old.

On Crystal...the movies were wonderful and had not seen any one of them! Monuments Men....Maleficent and 100 foot journey. Even my dragging his feet husband loved every last one and had to be at the theater every day of the cruise.:)