Sunshine Spa cabin Question

Hi,

We are on the Sunshine 2/21/16 for 13 days. Have an inside cabin.We use the steam/sauna a lot? Is it worth it to get an inside spa cabin. The prices are high right now. Hope they eventually go down.

Thanks.

Yes

There is a regular steamer and a menthol steamer and then one room that us just a bit warmer. The sauna is actually across the hall and open to all. Don't forget the heated loungers facing the sea. You could be on them for an hour.

If you stay in 10 you'll be right next door and the elevator bank is close. On 11 12 14, there are only 2 elevators so expect to wait.

We love the Cloud 9 spas, have been on the Dream, Breeze and Sunshine. Breeze without a doubt has the largest and most amazing areas. The huge forward waiting area is over the top IMHO- love to sit there and have a tea or lemon water before or after using the spas.

The Dream has a smaller corner room that is nice and intimate, but the Breeze really allows for more space and huge views. Yes, the t-pools are nice.

The Sunshine Cloud 9 spa is definitely smaller, and the waiting area is tiny, but there is still iced lemon or orange water and teas, and a small view outside. What we liked about this spa is the scrubs left out for us to use freely before going into the steam room. Also, there is a hot tub up a couple levels on the outside deck that is kind of tucked away that you can reach easily from the spa. We did not have a spa room on the Breeze or Sunshine; on embarkation day we purchased a week pass directly from the spa desk. We did have spa cabins on the Dream twice, and the close proximity to the spa is nice, but we are used to wearing our bathrobes now to the spa and don't require a spa cabin. 13 days is a long time for an interior. I'd go OV and buy the package as soon as you board, or do a regular OV if you are really budget -minded.

I'd wait and if you think you will use it then watch for price drops. I could have upgraded to Spa Interior on Sunshine when we got about five months out. The price really dropped then. They have all ready done Pack n Go for ours at 60 days out. And spa was available but I'm only sailing five Days and the Dream spoiled me so I didn't do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
We love the Cloud 9 spas, have been on the Dream, Breeze and Sunshine. Breeze without a doubt has the largest and most amazing areas. The huge forward waiting area is over the top IMHO- love to sit there and have a tea or lemon water before or after using the spas.

The Dream has a smaller corner room that is nice and intimate, but the Breeze really allows for more space and huge views. Yes, the t-pools are nice.

The Sunshine Cloud 9 spa is definitely smaller, and the waiting area is tiny, but there is still iced lemon or orange water and teas, and a small view outside. What we liked about this spa is the scrubs left out for us to use freely before going into the steam room. Also, there is a hot tub up a couple levels on the outside deck that is kind of tucked away that you can reach easily from the spa. We did not have a spa room on the Breeze or Sunshine; on embarkation day we purchased a week pass directly from the spa desk. We did have spa cabins on the Dream twice, and the close proximity to the spa is nice, but we are used to wearing our bathrobes now to the spa and don't require a spa cabin. 13 days is a long time for an interior. I'd go OV and buy the package as soon as you board, or do a regular OV if you are really budget -minded.

Do you by any chance remember what you paid for the Spa Pass on the Sunshine?? I'm curious to see if it is less costly due to the lack of a T-Pool.

Thanks!

Just remember there is no thalassotherapy pool on the sunshine. [emoji19]

That's our favorite part of cloud 9. Another reason we haven't booked the sunshine.

It's the same reason why I haven't booked any spa cabin on the Sunshine, and for my cruise there's a ton of spa balcony cabins left!!!

It's the same reason why I haven't booked any spa cabin on the Sunshine, and for my cruise there's a ton of spa balcony cabins left!!!

I actually did NOT realize this when I switched us from Conquest to Sunshine. I was really looking forward to a full cloud 9 area and originally booked us into a Spa Interior. Quickly change my mind at that!

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question, you say you bought a pass on embarkation day and I will need to do that for my sister as she is the third guest in our Spa room. I was wondering is that something we should hurry to do as soon as we get on the ship? Or can we go to our room and get some lunch first? We are sailing in October.