Shops near Red Roof Miami Airport

nycchic12

Our flight gets in right around midnight on Saturday. We are not renting a car. Are there any shops within walking distance near the Red Roof? We will need to pick up soda and water and probably have a light breakfast. Thank you for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked the RR+ on Hotwire for $72/night. The hotel included a shuttle from the airport and to the POM. The hotel is a 5 minute drive from MIA so it isn't near anything. The nearest Walmart is in Doral and it is $20-25 taxi ride each way. There is a restaurant directly next door but it was closed when we arrived after midnight so I have no idea what they serve.

The hotel was acceptable for sleeping. The walls were super thin though. You could hear EVERYTHING that your neighbor was doing and I do mean EVERYTHING. Our flight landed really late so the hotel was perfect for our needs. They serve a really light breakfast - packaged cereals and such. The airport shuttle comes every half an hour and the shuttle to POM leaves around 1:00 pm but if there are a lot of cruise guests then they will start earlier. We boarded ours at 11:30 am.

The staff was super friendly and very helpful. The staff actually made me want to stay here again that's how amazing they were!

Our flight gets in right around midnight on Saturday. We are not renting a car. Are there any shops within walking distance near the Red Roof? We will need to pick up soda and water and probably have a light breakfast. Thank you for any help.

DO NOT get out and walk around this motel!

You can almost guarantee a mugging.