Celebrity Entertainment ROCKS *Richard Spacey*!!

bflowercar

Just off the Silhouette and I have to say our best part of the trip..besides the food..awesome weather..and being treated like a King, Queen, and Princess (9 y/o went with us) was the entertainment!

Richard Spacey (cruise director) was absolutely fantastic - SOOO full of energy..hilarious..and just plain out awesome. I seriously don't know how he has the energy he does - always smiling and just plain out funny ALL of the time. Especially his SOCKS and "pool-wear"!

The comedians were great - one for a mature audience (we were still laughing the next day) and one for all audiences - hard to find a comedian that makes late 30's and a 9 year old laugh through-out the show!

The other shows were also great! The dancers, singers...etc..every night we loved going to watch an awesome show - no disappointments.

Captain Emmanouill Alevropoulos was also fantastic - hilarious at times while very honest and "laying it all out there" *talk with the captain was great*.

Fantastic week with fantastic entertainment and crew!

H, B & S:)

Welcome back. Your cruise sounded wonderful. We are planning to be on the Silhouette over Thanksgiving and would appreciate it if you can give me some additional info on entertainment in the other lounges and etc. Thank you in advance.

Welcome back. Your cruise sounded wonderful. We are planning to be on the Silhouette over Thanksgiving and would appreciate it if you can give me some additional info on entertainment in the other lounges and etc. Thank you in advance.

I was on the same cruise and the entertainment was excellent. Your cruise is quite some time away and the entertainers will most certainly be different. Celebrity will be producing all new shows(18) and the new lineup will probably be in place by your cruise. There has been no information on the nature of the shows or what shows will be on what ships. Sorry, can't be of more help, but you'll just need to get closer to your cruise before. You'll get reliable information.