Question re: Specialty Dining on Breakaway

1stTimeRoyal

We are sailing with a group of 8 on the Breakaway, and right now, some 60 days out, most of the slots for a party of 8 in the specialty dining is limited to like 8:30. That's a little late for the group, and my understanding is that even if we can't book earlier times right now, it doesn't necessarily mean they are booked, just that the allotment of tables they have available to pre-reserve might be booked.

My questions:

1) Is my understanding correct, that there will be times available apart from those showing up on the prebooking screens on the myNCL site.

2) When boarding the ship, where is the quickest spot to make reservations. Should I go directly to the restaurants themselves, or are there kiosks when you enter the ship. We are planning to get to the pier early.

Edited by 1stTimeRoyal

We are sailing with a group of 8 on the Breakaway, and right now, some 60 days out, most of the slots for a party of 8 in the specialty dining is limited to like 8:30. That's a little late for the group, and my understanding is that even if we can't book earlier times right now, it doesn't necessarily mean they are booked, just that the allotment of tables they have available to pre-reserve might be booked.

My questions:

1) Is my understanding correct, that there will be times available apart from those showing up on the prebooking screens on the myNCL site.

2) When boarding the ship, where is the quickest spot to make reservations. Should I go directly to the restaurants themselves, or are there kiosks when you enter the ship. We are planning to get to the pier early.

1) yes

2) call or visit the reservations desk, or vist any restaurant reservations podium.