Problem with UDP

amyben40

I paid for the UDP on March 30 for our group of five. It was 90 days out for our cruise and I was able to book Cirque show for the first night, Teppanaki and Cagneys for no charge. I never received a receipt for the purchase of the UDP, but I did print my booked items list showing UDP and confirmed reservations.

Yesterday I called NCL because they had my adult kids listed as person one on each of our two rooms so my receipt of payment were going to their emails and my final payment was coming up. MISTAKE!! Now my UDP doesn't show up on my booked items list and my Cagneys reservation is gone. When I tried to rebook Cagneys, the website wanted me to pay $177 for 5 people.

After two more calls to NCL and over an hour on hold yesterday, they told me the UPD would show up on my Amenities sheet which they would email to me and I should email my PCC today to correct the online problem. They did send a copy of my Amenities sheet, but there's no UDP on it..... This is my fourth NCL cruise so I know my way around the website and NO WHERE does it show that we have the UDP. I of course haven't heard from my PCC today and with the cancellation of the Star yesterday, I really don't want to be on hold for another hour tonight.... I also checked with both kids that were getting my payment emails and neither received anything confirming that I paid for the UDP.

Has anyone had this problem? Should I be in panic mode and be spending the time on hold to correct this problem today or can I wait until the people on the Star are taken care of, then address this in a few days because it's probably a computer glitch and it will be ok???

Thanks for any advice!!!

Do you have confirmation from your bank that you paid for the UDP? If you do, I would wait the few days then call if it doesn't show up by then.

I also purchased the UDP and it shows up under my Itinerary and Planned Activities on the first day (Sunday) once I click into it.

Good luck but it shouldn't be a problem if you can see the bank or credit card charge for the UDP.

Thanks so much, I felt better having my bank info!. I did call them back today though and got a hold of my PCC pretty quickly. With the help of his supervisor he restored our UDP and sent me a confirmation that we have it. It's also showing up online again which I'm happy about but I wasn't super concerned about.