would like a different itinerary from Galveston

gay head

I see that the Breeze is coming to Galveston.As we live in Houston this is the best port forus but we have done both the Cayman, Jamaica run and the Belize Roaton.I know theym have key west Nassau but have been to both places .The Breeze is a great ship and it seems it is being wasted on these ports.Why dont they have better ports out of Galveston. We took thr Breeze out of Miami in January to Puerto Rico and Antigua and it was great.

It is easy to see why this is the only routes they run. Just look at a map. There isn't anything else close enough without doing 10-12 day runs and Carnival doesn't consider that to be in their business model with any regularity.

Geography is the number one issue and the number of days needed to go further than those stops.

Check out the Journeys sailing of 9-12 day sailings for further ports but they aren't round trip. We are booked on two of them.

I live 30 minutes from the Galveston port and although I would love to cruise to other port than the ones offered from Galveston I understand that logistically it isn't possible on a 7 day sailing. I am looking forward to cruising on the Breeze when she gets to Galveston. I don't think Carnival feels like they are wasting the Breeze by putting her in Galveston as the majority of cruises out of Galveston are usually sold out.