Carnival Victory Questions????

trishb13

My DH and I will be leaving for our cruise on the Victory next Thursday. I have been watching the board on the Victory's dry dock 2.0 upgrades and from what I have read not to much was done at all. We are on the Panorama Deck in room 1023 and I am happy with my room but I wished the rooms were updated along with bathrooms. I chose the cruise because it was a short getaway with two port stops. I have sailed on Carnival before but recently started sailing on RC. It is a great cruise line and with loved our last cruise. I hope I will not be disappointed in choosing the Victory this time. If you sailed on her after dry dock and could give me some information of any updates were added, please let me know. I know it will be nice to get away on any cruise ship! I have been reading a lot of negatives and I know there must be some positives as well. Thank you for any input you could share with me! I read a review yesterday of how terrible this ship is and that it was dirty and needed to go into dry dock. Talk about putting doubts on choosing this ship. I have sailed on Carnival a number of times and always had a great experience. I know that Cruise Critic is a good tool for information about cruising but sometimes maybe some folks go to the extreme! If you have sailed on her recently please share with me your experiences......

Will be on her Saturday. Just behind the scenes stuff + the two new bars (Alchemy & Sports) + carpet and paint.

WIFI was *supposed* to be upgraded this week, but we'll see.

She's a good ship, you'll have a fun time.

We are sailing on 5/2.. Us too usually sail in RCCL or NCL haven't sailed Carnival since 2005. I'm a little nervous cause I've read the negative reviews. We are going into not expecting too many "Wows". We chose this because we were originally going to Disney during that time and had the dates requested off from work. I was hoping the rooms would have been at least updated... I tend to always sail on newer boats, so let us know how it is when you get back, please. Have Fun!

Will be on her Saturday. Just behind the scenes stuff + the two new bars (Alchemy & Sports) + carpet and paint.

WIFI was *supposed* to be upgraded this week, but we'll see.

She's a good ship, you'll have a fun time.

We will be on the Victory May 2nd! EvanAction- We live here in Maumee, I see your from Oregon! Small world. Enjoy the trip and please post all the details of the Victory.

We will be on the Victory May 2nd! EvanAction- We live here in Maumee, I see your from Oregon! Small world. Enjoy the trip and please post all the details of the Victory.

Small world!

Will report back Next Thursday/Friday :)