Liberty past guest party

Frequent Floater

For those of you that have just sailed the Liberty can you please advise of the day the past guest cocktail party was. I have heard that it was after Barcelona, then I heard that another sailing had it the 2nd at sea day.

I am trying to set up a group cocktail party and certainly wouldn't want to conflict with any other event.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Our Past Passengers Party was held on the evening of Day-10. I believe our party began at 7:15 PM. We had late seating for dinner, starting at 8:00 PM.

(DAY-10) Saturday, September 03, 2005, Welcome to Barcelona Spain

We toured Barcelona on our own. It is a very beautiful city full of charm. We decided to have a quick lunch at McDonalds. While standing in line to order, a pickpocket attempted to steal Alan’s wallet from his right front pants pocket. Alan grabbed his hand and the pickpocket took off. He didn’t get anything. We walked the old town section of the city and the rest of our tour was rather uneventful. We received an invitation to the Past Passengers Party held in the Venetian Palace. I was surprised how many past Carnival Passengers were on this ship. The Seaside Theatre Big Screen shows were” “Cher- One Last Time”, and “Robots”.

Thanks Skuttduck. Did you enjoy your cruise??? Any hints on what to do and NOT do?

Absolutely had the time of our lives on that cruise. Check out my thread with pictures.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=225615

We went to all the shore excursion talks and mostly went with the ones that that John recommended. My wife and I had an idea of what we wanted to do before we went. My one recommendation I have is if you are flying in the day of, and you want to see Rome at a Glance, give yourself some time for rest the morning in Naples, and do the afternoon tour of Pompeii.

Also remember don't give the Gypsies anything! Eat some Gelato, and Cannoli's for me.

Archived