Blue Lagoon Excursion?

amberdc87

We are sailing with Carnival in November. We will be in Nassau from 7am-5pm. I am thinking of doing Blue Lagoon. We will be traveling with myself, DH, DD 6 and 4, my mom and dad and my grandmother.

Does Carnival offer this as an Excursion? I can't seem to find anything. If they don't, we don't have a problem doing this on our own.

I know we will have to take a taxi to Paradise Island and then get on the ferry from there. Since our arrival time is 7am, if we are one of the first ones off the ship, should we be able to make the 8:30am ferry?

Also, how much is it to get a taxi to PI from the cruise port?

When the ferry brings you back, where do they drop you off? Back at Paradise Island?

Any information would be great.

Edited by amberdc87

I'm not positive, but I believe Carnival stopped offering it when they started Balmoral Island excursions...so yes, you must do it on your own. I haven't done it myself but found this out via my own research. Hopefully someone else can you with the ferry part.

We did it on our own 2-3 years ago, I wanna say I booked directly on Blue Lagoons website. At that time, the ferry picked us up right at the port. If they don't do that anymore, be advised that afternoon traffic in Nassau can be bad, so plan what time you leave Blue Lagoon accordingly.