Oasis / Allure drink menus prior to Dry Dock???

That is AWESOME! Thank you. I'm half way there.

I had some yummy ones and of course, couldn't remeber the names! This will really help.

Now i hope I can find the Champagne Bar one. That was the only other one that I picked som major favs!

I'll add to this by saying that I wrote to RC and asked if the same (or similar) cocktails would be available, and whether or not prices are (or will be) relisted on the new menus... the response was very general and answered neither question. They simply said they had raised the gratuities from 15% to 18%, totally skipped the fact that they've raised the alcohol prices by what seems to be around 40% across the board, and sent me a .pdf of all alcohol that is available on the ship (which was simply a list of alcohol - not "drinks").

So, their response was of absolutely no help whatsoever. :(

I'll add to this by saying that I wrote to RC and asked if the same (or similar) cocktails would be available, and whether or not prices are (or will be) relisted on the new menus... the response was very general and answered neither question. They simply said they had raised the gratuities from 15% to 18%, totally skipped the fact that they've raised the alcohol prices by what seems to be around 40% across the board, and sent me a .pdf of all alcohol that is available on the ship (which was simply a list of alcohol - not "drinks").

So, their response was of absolutely no help whatsoever. :(

Ugh. I would write them back and ask again.

Can you post that brand matrix for us please? Thank you.