New to NCL POA Questions

ncshp955

We just booked our first cruise on NCL and will be cruising on the Pride of America in April 2016. I am trying find anyone who has stayed in cabin 4556 or one very close to it. If you have, can you tell me if it is a good choice? I like mid-ship and decided not to go with the balcony this time with the limited time on board but not sure about the noise factor. I usually like a cabin that is between other decks with only living areas but that will not be the case here. Any other little known facts for a past Carnival cruiser? Really looking forward to a change. Thanks in advance for any information.

I will be on the POA in April of 2016 too! There are CC forums regarding reviews of the ship. I haven't been on the POA but looking forward to my cruise next year and hope you are able to find the information you need.

Looking at the deck plans, cabin 4556 is under the shore excursions desk, so highly unlikely you'll hear noise from above and there are cabins directly across the hall, so that shouldn't be too much of a bother unless you have noisy neighbors. You are only a little bit forward of the mid-ship elevators, so that will be nice!

Enjoy your cruise! I know we sure did! :)

Edited by greatlakesgirl