More Bermuda Questions

dh01498

Can anyone tell me where RCCL's snokeling excursions take place on Bermuda? Are they at Kings Wharf or do they take you to somewhere else?

Also is there a beach at Kings Wharf that is worth visiting.

The two men in our traveling party want to snorkel but we two ladies would like to go to the beach without having to go very far from where our DH's will be.

We all plan to take the ferry to Hamilton & see Horseshoe beach on day 2 but are trying to plan day one.

ANy suggestions?

There is a snorkel park not far from the ship where you can beach and snorkel.

The snorkel excursions take you to spots not at Kings Wharf. If you want to do a snorkel excursion not with the ship, I can highly recommend Jessie James Cruises. They leave from Hamilton and do a great 3-stop trip. Have used them many times, it's a family operation and they are great.

You can do Horeshoe Beach from Kings Wharf, there is a bus that takes you along the south shore that stops there. Although the ferry to Hamilton is worth taking, it's a nice trip. Maybe you could take the bus to Horeshoe Bay then the bus to Hamilton and the ferry back or vice versa.

I love Bermuda! Have a great trip.

Archived