looking for best deals

I generally book immediately after the dates open once I have selected our cruise. Depending on your cabin category, and watching the prices throughtout the year after you have booked, anytime you see a price drop on your room category, call in and you can get the price drop. Exception to this would be New Booking sales. Only once have we gotten a price drop after booking and this was due to a Residents drop for AZ, Calif & TX. Even if the price has dropped it has never dropped to the level when they first opened the dates in our experience. Cabin categories less likely to see drops will be Suite Cabins

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I'm looking to book the allure of the seas for june 2016. When would be a time too book and get the best prices?

Book it now and hope for price decreases. Not guaranteed but if you keep and eye on pricing it can happen. But do this only if you're willing to pay current pricing as it may not decrease or actually increase. Doing it this way you are protected against increases and usually eligible for decreases. This can be done with just putting the deposit down. I've also seen some TA's offering perks including reduced deposits if that helps.

Thanks for the help. Do you know if they will ever negotiate a price

Not really. I've heard that if it is close to sailing, and you are already booked, they may let you upgrade for less than the published fare. However, I've not heard of any negotiation for the initial booking.