Anyone have Navigator compasses?

AHH! You had Captain Frank Martinson! Or as he annunciates his name over the loud speaker..."Cap-teen Frank Mar-teen-son". We sailed with him on either the Voyager or the Mariner. Happy to see he's on the Navigator.

Edited by sredish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the compasses! I had been looking for them. Did anyone eat at any of the specialty restaurants? I made reservations at Chops, but was wondering if the other ones. Thank you!

I've heard rave reviews about Giovanni's Table on the Navi. I'm planning to book there. I heard too that the lunch is the best deal...something like $12 per person for their full menu. Book it late and it could be an early dinner.

I've heard rave reviews about Giovanni's Table on the Navi. I'm planning to book there. I heard too that the lunch is the best deal...something like $12 per person for their full menu. Book it late and it could be an early dinner.

My wife loves Giovanni's on Oasis/Allure, but we were extremely disappointed with Giovanni's on the Nav. Everyone says to get the filet at Giovanni's instead of going to Chops. Well, my wife ordered a filet which came out undercooked. When she sent it back, they simply threw it back on the grill, and when they brought it back it tasted horrible. So instead of doing a second night at Giovanni's we decided to do Chops instead. When we got to Chops we told them about the steak experience at Giovanni's and they were appalled that someone would throw a steak back on the grill. They then went out of their way to make it up to us and we had one of the best meals at any Chops ever.