Short excursions from the Dockyard?

diamondella

We're arriving in Bermuda at 11:00 on Sunday, and we have an shore excursion booked for 2:30

The day we leave we have a shore excursion booked at 11:30

What's near the Dockyard to explore that could be completed within 2 - 2.5 hours?

Any recommendations for a walking route that would bring us past some of the beautiful scenery?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The Dockyard itself is pretty fascinating. Lots of shops with hand crafts, blown glass, and other souvenirs. There is also a snorkel park right there at the Dockyard that offers food and drinks at the beach and restroom facilities. It isn't the best snorkeling on the island, but it is pretty good and very close to the ship. It would be easy to kill a couple of hours there.

Also, I think a swim with the dolphins experience is really close too. I've never been to it before, but I read about it online.

Hope those are a bit helpful. Enjoy your SEA-esta!

Right inside Snorkel Park gate to the left is a great 18 hole miniature golf course. It has wonderful views from all the holes and is really fun to play. It was $18 a person last year but I am not sure if it is the same this year. DH and I did it last year and really enjoyed the challenge. We are not golfers at home.